If you’re looking for continued innovation and a pack of futuristic technology, then check out the Anon M3 goggle. This third edition in the Anon line-up features a cylindrical lens for those of us who prefer a classic look and a low-profile fit, along with magnetic lens changing technology. Combined with it’s unique integrated face-mask, this goggle offers the right gizmos for a clear vision and a comfortable face. Thanks to its seamless connection with your goggle, the face-mask will protect you from wind, snow, and cold. Because the lens sits closer to your face you will get a wider field of vision with less interference from the goggle’s frame. The venting channels will bring in fresh air and keep your lens free from moisture, while the triple layer face foam ensures a comfortable fit. All in all the Anon M3 is a well designed goggle that fits comfortably, offers a great viewing experience and makes changing lenses and protecting your face easy.
- It’s a goggle with a classic low profile fit.
- Comfortable anatomical fit, seals properly.
- We really like Anon’s integrated face-mask.
- Smart lens changing system with magnets.
- Integrated face-mask only available in black.
- Hefty price tag but it’s worth checking out.