The innovative Anon WM1 snowboard and ski goggle is one of the first of its kind to be equipped with the company’s patented Magna-Tech quick lens changing system that uses magnetic connection points for faster switching between your favourite lenses. The team at Anon gave the WM1 a lightweight sturdy frame that offers proper resistance to scratches, maintains flexible in changing temperatures and provides supreme elasticity to fit every face shape. This goggle comes with triple layers of face foam that offers a nice goggle-to-face fit, while sealing out the cold elements and thus providing you with hours of riding comfort. The goggle’s ventilation channels provide maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into your goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Combined with the special anti-fog treatment you will have a clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Overall we are pretty impressed with the Anon WM1, the magnet lens changing is well thought of, the goggle fits really nice and the optics are spot on.
- Provides a super comfortable and secure fit.
- Offers superior clear optics in all directions.
- Smart lens changing system with magnets.
- Vents and anti-fog coating for a clear vision.
- It’s a women specific design. Sorry guys.
- The goggle’s lenses are not Polarized.