One of the big novelties this year within the goggle industry is the Electric EG3. This snowboard and ski goggle features a frameless lens and a patented speed change system, which allows you to change your lens with less struggle. Although this Electric goggle looks frameless, it’s just the lens that covers the whole surface, providing you with maximum visibility. The frame feels rugged but also a bit oversized, especially for those of us who have a smaller head. The inner triple-layer foam looks and feels deluxe and allows for a tight seal, preventing air from seeping in when you’re riding at high speed. Special coating makes sure the goggle doesn’t fog up. The silicone-backed strap meanwhile keeps the goggle firmly in place. The Electric EG3 is compatible with a variety of helmets and comes with a free bonus lens.
- Design and built with attention to detail.
- Durable frame with easy lens changing.
- Comfortable fit and seals on the edges.
- Less suitable for those with small heads.
- Higher price but it’s worth checking out.