The Giro Contact goggle offers a new, rimless design that combines one of the best field of vision with an easy and quick magnetic lens changing system. The design team at Giro equipped this goggle with the latest Zeiss spherical lenses with anti-fogging treatment for constant clear optics. Spherical in shape, this type of lens mimics the form of the human eye for a more natural view. This goggle includes both a low light and bright light lens, which allows you to quickly adapt to changing light conditions on the mountain. As we all know, great vision is essential for improving your riding experience. The goggle’s foam provides a plush contact against your face and maximum contour for an optimal goggle-to-face fit. While it’s frame may offer lots of flexibility we experienced it to feel somewhat less sturdy than other goggles available today. The Giro Contact is certainly not a cheap goggle but it does combine top lens technology with a nice all-round fit.
- Offers maximum clarity and comfortable fit.
- Fast, accurate and secure lens changing.
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro helmets.
- This goggle is available in multiple colours.
- Position of the magnets reduce field of view.
- Lens release button not intuitively to find.