The POC Fornix is an award-winning helmet that’s well-known amongst snowboarders and skiers for its light weight, strong construction and proper ventilation. A good choice for those of us who like to be hard-headed without being weighed down. The team at POC in Sweden equipped the Fornix with so called aramid strings, which are folded together with the helmet’s foam liner. This construction is not only light but also structurally stable and offers a high level of protection. It also provides better energy absorption when your head gets impacted. This helmet has an easy adjustment system that allows you to tune in a comfortable and safe fit. The helmet’s ventilation will keep your head cool and dry, while the special goggle vents prevent your goggles from fogging up and blocking your view. The inner liner is made from impact-absorbing foam and offers a nice protective fit. Overall the POC Fornix may be a pricey helmet, but is worth every penny. It’s one of the most popular helmets.
- Proper size adjustment for a good fit.
- Fits super comfortable and looks nice.
- Lightweight, strong and durable design.
- Has enough ventilation to keep you cool.
- Not a low profile helmet to some standards.
- Vents need refinement for easy adjusting.