The Burton Malavita EST snowboard binding is a great choice for those who prefer to ride only Burton boards. Its a very comfortable binding that’s become quite popular amongst a wide range of riders. For this season Burton has made some minor adjustments. One of them is a noticeably thinner ankle strap and it really fits well around the boot. The binding’s lightweight baseplate distributes your energy input to the board evenly which gives a responsive feel and better flexibility. While testing we noticed that the special gel inside the binding’s footbed does its job well. Shocks were absorbed nicely and our legs felt less tired. The Burton Malavita EST is build to perform.
- Offers a supportive & comfortable fit.
- Gel in footbed for schock absorption.
- Will withstand aggressive wear & tear.
- Good control, while reducing fatigue.
- Some may prefer a thinner footbed