As one of the best snowboarding bindings on the market today, the Salomon Mirage bindings are built for women who want a fluid flex and solid anatomical support. It’s the only women’s binding that’s constructed around the Salomon Shadow Fit baseplate. This design provides an outstanding fit and comfort, while being responsive and smooth in all types off conditions. Even on hard terrain it remains chatter free. The bindings are reinforced with a Kevlar Quickwire which provide additional strength and durability. However it still has ample response for fast edge to edge transitions, allowing you to move freely without feeling wussy when carving. Overall the Salomon Mirage snowboard bindings offer a natural, surf-inspired feel that handles big, laid back turns on a dime.
- One of the most versatile bindings today.
- Offers a proper fit, comfort and response.
- Effortless powder slashing and buttering.
- Offers smooth ride with minimal chatter.
- Distributes pressure unevenly across feet.