Guess who’s back for this season? The Adidas Samba snowboard boots: fitted with a fresh, streamlined look and a more supportive fit. Adidas gave the Samba a 3D Molded Tongue. Which allows for a more seamless fit and provides instant energy transfer and a quick response when you’re carving. Its lacing system might be traditional but it allows you to perfectly dial in the right fit by either adding more compression or loosen op certain areas. It also locks your heel in place when you’re riding fast.
Regardless of your foot shape, you will be able to get this to fit perfectly. The boot’s flex is quite medium aiming at all-mountain riding. You can expect a nice amount of response paired with a bit of tweakage when you want to freestyle. The cushioned EVA midsole will soften up hard landings, especially when you land flat from a jump. Overall the Adidas Samba is a great all-mountain boot with a freestyle-friendly flex, packed in the iconic style of a soccer-inspired silhouette.
- Iconic design but now more streamlined.
- Will offer a supportive and comfortable fit.
- Great for all-mountain and freestyle riding.
- Traditional lacing that works really well.
- Higher priced but worth considering.
- Not ideal for going on long hikes.