The Burton AMB is a versatile snowboard boot that comes with a medium flex and is light weight. This new boot replaces the well known Burton Ambush for this 2016 season. Burton has fitted the AMB with some cool features, such as its Speed Zone Lacing System which allows for easy entry and exit. The boots DynoBITE sole and special ReBounce cushions will absorb vibrations and will keep your feet stable. Its improved inner Liner will give you increased response while keeping your feet warm and cozy. The Burton AMB is a great boot for all-mountain freestyle riders who want ultimate board feel. With this boot’s versatility you can transition from afternoon park sessions to upper-mountain laps.
- Proper cushy shock absorption.
- Lighter and will last even longer.
- Works well with freestyle boards.
- Balances support / response nicely.
- Could use a bit more heel hold.
- Needs more rubber patches.