The Burton Coco snowboard boot is exactly what you need when you no longer want to use rentals but instead want to explore the mountain with your own gear. These Burton boots are easy on the wallet and are build to progress your riding skills. They have quite a soft flex for more forgiving turns and comfort. The boot’s inner liner feels extremely comfortable and has an integrated lacing system for a secure fit. Its food bed and sole are lightweight and provide good cushioning. The traction isn’t bad but you need to be careful on icy steps. Overall the Burton Coco is a good choice for riders who want to start with buying their own preferred set-up.
- Offers easy flex, great for beginners.
- Very comfortable for this price level.
- Has some good shock absorption.
- Entry level boot but not a bad choice.
- Traditional lacing isn’t easy to adjust.
- Lacks traction on icy snow conditions.