The Burton Concord BOA was introduced in 2015 and comes with Burton’s innovative BOA Coiler Closure system. This quick and effective way of lace adjustment will give you easy entry and exit. This makes for effortless removal of your boot, which is nice after spending a long day on the slopes. This boot has a kind of medium flex that’s both forgiving and able to take on some hard charging. It’s also fitted with a special gel that absorbs harsh landings and vibrations from rough terrain. Because of Burton Concord BOA boot’s lighter construction you will get a much smoother, more fluid toe and heel-ward flex.
- This boot quickly loosens & tightens.
- Light and durable shock absorption.
- Gives comfort and will keep you warm.
- Independent up and low adjustability.
- Offers good traction but not the best.
- A little slower to dail in correctly.