The Burton Felix BOA snowboard boots are popular amongst women who like free riding and hard charging. For this season Burton updated this boot with its Dual Boa lacing system. Which allows you to independently tighten different boot zones and get your perfect fit in a few seconds. The boot has a pretty stiff flex which works well if you need good response for ripping steep lines and jumping of big cliffs. It also provides better support for your feet and ankle. Meanwhile the inner Dryhide heat cycle will keep your feet dry and warm. Even in below freezing temperatures, this boot helped us to maintain control. The Burton Felix BOA also has special cushioning and gel in the heel which gives you a more smoother ride.
- Offers good response and support.
- Quickly adjustable lacing system.
- Riding and walking feels smooth.
- Step up in terms of ride quality.
- Could use a bit more heel hold.
- A safe choice but a good one.