Back for another winter season, the Burton Fiend snowboard boots offer a classic, understated look with traditional lacing or a truly customisable and easy to achieve fit. This Burton boot offers a tweak-friendly all-mountain flex with more power and rebound than the Burton Rampant. It’s a very responsive boot with good traction on all surface conditions. And will withstand very wet snow conditions very well. The shock protection is supreme and comfortable. Its supportive flex and responsive feel is ideal for the freestyle all-mountain specialists. The boots will keep you firmly locked into place, while reducing fatigue. By stepping into Burton Friend snowboard boots you will treat yourself, your feet and your bank account.
- Good choice for mountain & park riders.
- Slightly lighter than previous models.
- Supreme traction and shock absorption.
- It’s not that adjustable but fits really well.
- Traditional lacing takes time to tune in.