The Burton Highline BOA snowboard boots are the perfect choice for new snowboarders who are looking to progress their skills. Or more advanced riders looking to try out new tricks. Updated since last year, Burton’s super comfy and progressive boots offer a soft and forgiving flex combined with a great board feel for a playful yet forgiving ride. This boot really comes to live when riding off side-hits. While offering enough support to handle a groomed piste fine to. Extra comfort comes from the boot’s Dynolite sole that provides good cushioning. The footbed is light weight and absorbs shocks reducing fatigue. The BOA lacing system is highly dependable and allows you to dial in the perfect fit, anytime, anywhere. Overall the Burton Highline BOA snowboard boots feel ultra comfy straight out of the box, will offer you good value for money and will last for a long time.
- Nice booth for progressing your skills.
- Comfortable fit, wraps your feet nicely.
- Mellow flex & decent shock absorption.
- Will wrap around your heel very well.
- Doesn’t offer that much ankle articulation.
- Not for the experienced rough riders.