The Burton Imperial snowboard boots belong to one of the best snowboard boots you can get at this price point. They are the leader when it comes to an all-mountain boot for carving into the groomers. Or when you’re seeking out the fresh powder in the backcountry. Burton provided the Imperial with some hiking boot features like: Vibram outsoles, gel inserts, a narrow footprint and rubber ice spikes on the toes for those who will go exploring. When you have the Burton Imperial boots on your feet, it will feel more like smoothly surfing. Rather than stamping down a crowded resort. They are not only shred-friendly but also eco-friendly, with soles made out of recycled materials.
- Medium-stiff flex for response & support.
- Simply adjust your booth with speed lace.
- Higher-end tech for an affordable price.
- Offers stability & precise board control.
- Less chock absorption than Burton ION.
- Misses good articulation for your ankles.