Take over the mountain with perhaps the easiest boot in snowboarding. The Burton Invader snowboard boots are build for beginner to intermediate riders who are progressing their skills. This Burton boot comes with a soft and forgiving flex, that’s great for progressions sessions and for comfortable legs and feet. Although this boot doesn’t have an inner Thinsulate liner it’s still capable of keeping your feet warm. Overall shock absorption is pretty good but it could do with a more traction on icy surfaces. All in all, the Burton Invader snowboard boots are build to last and won’t kill your wallet. Ideal when you no longer want to use rentals but instead want to have your own gear.
- Great accessible boot for beginners.
- This boot has a nice forgiving soft flex.
- Comfortable fit considering the price.
- Works well with easy turning boards.
- Traditional lacing isn’t that easy & quick.
- Not that responsive, good for beginners.
- Misses solid traction on hard icy snow.