The Burton ION is an expensive but also a quality boot. It’s build for de performance riders looking for the best of the best. These lightweight boots offer good comfort, are ultra-responsive and provide solid support. The special Dryhide Heat Cycle technology will help to keep your feet warm and dry. For even pressure distribution Burton fitted ultra-soft gel cushioning to the areas where the binding’s ankle strap rests on the boot. Even when we cranked the straps really tight it remained comfortable to our feet. Especially aggressive riders will favour the Burton ION for its powerful, durable and sleekly design. Although these boots are pricey, for some riders it will definitely be worth checking out.
- Speed lace makes for easy on and off.
- Separate laces for good adjustability.
- Integrates with any mountain set-up.
- Feels quite smooth from edge to edge.
- Has a stiff flex but not un-bendable.
- Not the most super responsive boot.