The Burton Rampant snowboard boots are favoured by park riders for their soft and forgiving flex. And will work well with easy turning freestyle snowboards. This Burton boot actually feels more like a sneaker with its soft flex and comfortable fit right out of the box. The upper and lower zones of the boot flex independently which gives maximum heel hold and better response. The boot’s inner Thinsulate liner and Snow-Proof Internal Gusset are lightweight and durable, while akeeping your feet warm and dry. All in all the Burton Rampant snowboard boots offer a well made, long lasting freestyle fit for a reasonable price.
- Has a park oriented easy flex.
- Provides good shock absorption.
- Comfortable fit that reduces fatigue.
- Traditional lacing takes time to dial in.
- Offers decent traction but not superb.