The Burton Ritual snowboard boot is build for women that enjoy free riding and who take on the entire mountain as if it were one giant park. Burton designed this boot for the ladies that prefer a softer booth that doesn’t lack in features. Its freestyle focus and soft flex allows you to easily switch from park laps to powder runs. The Dryhide inner liner will keep your feet warm and dry. While the boots food bed soaks up small bumps and chatter from riding at high speed. All in all the Burton Ritual is a well performing snowboard boot. That offers a supremely comfortable fit and feel for all-terrain freestyle riding. It also work well with a variety of snowboards.
- Gives a nice smooth response.
- Proves proper shock absorption.
- Feels very soft and comfortable.
- Will handle a variety of boards.
- Offers middle ground traction.
- Liner’s Rad Pad aren’t that thick.