The Burton Viking snowboard boots are made for conquering new terrain and offer a responsive, durable and comfortable fit. This Burton boot has a medium flex that allows for lots of control, response and support while riding. It wraps really nice around the ankles and provides good medial and lateral support, without reducing flexibility or comfort. The boots Dryhide lining also complements to the comfortable feel, keeping your feet warm and dry. Thanks to the antimicrobial coating on the lining material these boots won’t smell, even after a full day of riding park laps. The Burton Viking is also fitted with lightweight soles that provided us with excellent on snow grip. Its inner cushioning gives a smooth and comfortable feel.
- It’s a light-weight and durable boot.
- Soles made form recycled materials.
- Traditional and simple lacing system.
- Offers some very good snow traction.
- Available in only one colour variation.
- Not quick on / off but it’s not slow either.