The Vans Implant snowboard boots are built for intermediate to advanced snowboarders. Who want a boot that has a killer look but also offers a comfortable and supportive fit. With an agile response. The design team at Vans fitted a mixed lacing system which combines traditional lacing with a single BOA dial. This set-up allows you to tune in the right fit and prevent heel lift by controlling the tightness of the instep area. The heat-moldable inner foam offers a comfy custom fit, while the heat retaining shield inside keeps your feet extra warm without adding weight.
The boot’s footbed takes away vibrations from chopped up terrain and absorbs harsh impacts really well. The sole is made from hard-wearing rubber that proves optimal traction and durability. All in all the Vans Implant is a pretty solid snowboard boot. Comfortable and responsive with an understated style. That hides some high-tech features designed to maximise your comfort and performance on any terrain.
- Understated design with high-tech features.
- The fit feels comfortable, supportive and agile.
- Combines traditional lacing with single BOA.
- Handles hard impacts plus good traction.
- Available in only one colour variations.
- Not a boot known for its every lasting.