The all-new Samsung Gear 360 is a VR camera that will cover all your outdoor adventures from any angle. At the Mobile World Congress 2016 Samsung announced their Gear 360: a ball shaped twin lens camera that’s able to capture spherical 4K resolution videos and 30-megapixel photos. Each of the camera’s fisheye lenses covers a 195-degree angle of view. When you stitch the recordings together using a Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone, it will give you a full 360×180 degree view to explore. You can do this by using a VR headset or by dragging around your fingertips on a touchscreen. Because many of us will use the camera outdoors it’s nice to now the body not only looks good but is also build sturdy and dust- and water resistant. The Samsung Gear 360 comes included with a practical but small tripod/handgrip. Availability is scheduled for the 2nd quarter of this year. Prices are also not available but we will update our review once we have received more detailed information.
- Will shoots 360 degrees videos and photos.
- Single lens mode for action cam recording.
- Durable, dust- and water-resistant body.
- Comes included with a tripod / handgrip.
- Availability is scheduled later this year.
- There is also no pricing info available.