The new Atomic Vantage 95 are all-mountain skis that are capable to handle every type of snow condition with confidence. For this new season, Atomic has redesigned their Vantage series of all-mountain skis. Their goals was to make the Vantage lineup lighter, stronger and better. Enabling the skis to ride even more effortless on-piste, without compromising on any their playfulness in powder. The core construction of the Atomic Vantage 95 has a titanium insert and a new carbon layup. Overall it’s a stable and predictable ski, while its light weight keeps it manoeuvrable and easy to turn. Great ski for every day!
- Offers an ever quicker, more nimble feel.
- More precise turns with a cleaner finish.
- Highly resistant and durable construction.
- Atomic’s Carbon adds some torsional rigidity.
- Handles a bit less sure in roughed up terrain.