The Blizzard Cochise is a big mountain freeride ski that has been around for several seasons and has won numerous awards. We know from the older 2015 Cochise that it needed commitment when riding and for this new season this ski feels much more versatile. You will still need to put some effort in it, but it now floats better in variable snow and even turns quicker at moderate speed. Blizzard fitted this ski with a new carbon tip and tail, which reduced the ski’s swing weight and vibrations. This gives better handling and improved grip. Overall the Blizzard Cochise is a nice all-mountain charger, capable of skiing hard and fast on different terrain. The latest changes really improved it’s performance.
- It’s a well made, high performance ski.
- Offers a stable feel on soft & firm snow.
- Appeals to riders with good technique.
- Be a bit aggressive to have more fun.
- Not as energetic as we first expected.