The Blizzard Peacemaker has returned for the 2016 season and is well-known for being a versatile all-mountain freestyle ski that will allow you to pretty much surf, carve and jump down the mountain. Blizzard fitted the Peacemaker with a full wood flip-core and camber underfoot which gives this ski a lively feel when turning and a stable grippy platform for riding in firm snow. Although it has a playful freestyle character, it does offer more stability and dampness you might expect from an all-mountain freestyle ski. For the more advanced riders amongst us, you will be surprised of how easy this ski is every day of the winter. The Blizzard Peacemaker does it all.
- Offers a playful, less demanding ride.
- Quite manoeuvrable and easy to pivot.
- Has a clear ready-to-rock attitude.
- May lack the ability to crush the terrain.
- Misses edge hold on hardened snow.