The K2 Pinnacle 105 gets pretty close in being a ski that can do it all. It’s a light-weight ski that is easy to manoeuvre yet rides quite solid on both groomers and hard packs of snow. This K2 ski is quite similar to the K2 Pinnacle 95 in being a great all-mountain all rounder. For the 2016 season this ski maintains it’s ability to cruise at high speed on hard snow, while still being nimble floaty enough to take on a variety of off-piste terrain. Its 3-direction fiber glass weave protects the wood core and gives it an energetic feel when skiing. If a pair of all-mountain destroyers is what you’re looking for, than don’t overlook the K2 Pinnacle 105.
- Quick and easy turn initiation.
- Will float easily through powder.
- Part charger, part finesse, 100% fun.
- Definitely good for a one ski quiver.
- Not made for the pipe or jibbing.