The Nordica NRGy 90 is a great ski for the intermediate to advanced riders who are looking for an versatile all-mountain ski that is light weight, manoeuvrable and feels substantially stable while riding both on and off piste. This makes it a ski worth considering for those who seek a daily driver. Nordica’s All Mountain camRock technology enables increased flotation, velocity and manoeuvrability in softer snow as well as significantly increasing this ski’s turn initiation in any condition. With such impressive tech, it’s no wonder the Nordica NRGy 90 was awarded with Skiing Magazine’s Official Selection for 2015. Nordica made it worth considering for those who seek a daily driver.
- Grips ferociously while still being lively.
- The light weight really aids in quickness.
- Good choice for the intermediate all-rounder.
- Feels more alive at higher speeds.
- Not the most forgiving ski available.